December 11, 2006

Hello to everyone!

No, I have not dropped off the face of the earth...it's called getting ready for Christmas! Oh, all the things to do, shop for, decorate, celebrate, bake, wrap, etc... It's all good, except it gets to me sometimes. I daily have to remind myself about the Reason for the season.

We put our tree up last night. Do your children like to climb the tree while your trying to put it up because they are so excited? Yikes, calm it down boys. I think they already had the lights untangled and the ornaments ready for the limbs even before we had the thing in the stand. Yes, we get a real tree. Tried to get A to think about a fake one. He said in all his wisdom, "Cori, there are many fake things in the world today, let's try to keep this one thing REAL!" Ok, Ok, so much for the no mess, no fuss clean up after the season is over. The vacuum will be in the ready position, and watch out garbage man, she's a big one!

I'll be sending some pictures soon, so come back. You can be updated on many things, my birthday, G's thanksgiving meal at school, the boys eating at home, and G's Christmas program for school...yes, they had their "Holiday concert" Nov. 28? Can anybody see something wrong with that?

1 comment:

  1. Cori,
    Glad to see a post from you! Lets just say its about time. Glad to hear that the boys had fun with the tree and I am sorry to say that I must agree with A's wise words about the fake tree. No Christmas decorations here.....waiting to come home for all of that fun stuff. It was good hearing about your life. Cant wait to hear and see all the christmas concert stuff.

    ReplyDelete