April 15, 2010

Another sad day...

Today we got news that we were not going to be traveling to China in May. Oh how sad I feel! I have been thinking about this adoption for 3 1/2 years now, you would think a few more months would not make a difference. I see my little girls face and want to hold her in my arms.

One thing I do know....I know that God is in control and He sits on a MIGHTY throne, so I trust in what I do not see. I'm sure I will look back and not be surprised at how it turned out. If you think of it, pray for our family as we prepare to travel and that this mama would have some patience!!

1 comment:

  1. You've got a great perspective in this frustrating situation! Praying for you!

    Just think that several years down the line you can tell your daughter that even a one-month delay made such a big difference to you!

    ReplyDelete