May 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to K-man!


So the morning started with a decorated bedroom door and a birthday doughnut and chocolate milk for breakfast, woohoo, a breakfast for champions!  This does not happen every morning...

I met K at school with his birthday treat, he absolutely wanted caramel apples (try and figure out how to do this with a bunch of pre-schoolers).  I pre-cut apples and melted the caramel and dumped it all in a bowl with sprinkles.  The kids loved it and K was so proud!  You can see him at school with his kingly birthday crown while his classmates sung "Happy Birthday!"

After school, I took him to McDonald's for lunch and he got to invite a friend from school.  What a great day this was!  How does time fly so quickly, he is already 5!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey can't possibly be 5 already! I remember him being a tiny baby. WOW!

    ReplyDelete