This is for my father in law:
Drinking pond water in China- I was desperate for a drink!
Mother/daughter sharing a lovey moment
Now this is JOY! She knows how to giggle...
Melia and Lottie-Mei Mei's
Lottie is the little girl that the Jenkins family adopted
Trying out the local fare for supper
Beautiful girl
Yes, there is a Wal-Mart in China
Great pics! The pic of you two smiling next to each other--I think she actually looks like you!
ReplyDeleteKelly
This is so very exciting! I love seeing how God is providing and working this process out! I also am enjoying the photos of Princess Melia. :) The boys and Norah also ask to see them. How nice that she keeps the adorable head bands in her hair. So cute!
ReplyDeleteI regret that I may not have access to a computer starting next Wed through Sun... :( I'll just have to catch up after we get back. Looking forward to a play date with Norah and Melia, whenever she's up for it!
I am surprised at the size of the orphanage. Thankfully, the image I had conjured up in my mind was far different from the actual photo!
Lottie is also a cutie...Luke says she resembles a girl in his class named Cherry who is from Korea.
Adam and Cori,
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing to be a part of this journey with you. I cannot wait to meet Little Melia! She is so beautiful. I am praying for you all.
Saw the boys and your parents in church Sunday.
Can't wait to see you all.
Love,
Michelle H
we are home now and will be having a blast with the boys, I sort of feel bad we won't have them the WHOLE weekend, but I will pick them up if they want to 'come home'. Gideon talked to Hadassah tonight and was so sweet. I love your posts so much. thank you for sharing. love MOM
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful girl. So glad she's happy! Can't wait for the next post:)
ReplyDeleteI printed photos out so that the boys could carry your pictures with them, They are doing well, very well. Kieran is 'making a book' of pictures of you all. Miss you. B is playing at Nelsons today but is going to 'overnight' at our house...I told Prevosts that we would be on 'stand-by' for K if he wants to come home 'after dark'. G has Noni's no. and ours if he 'doesn't feel well'--code for wanting to come home from Levi's but he said he wouldn't need it...love you lots. M
ReplyDelete