June 6, 2011

One year ago, TODAY

Today, June 6, we met our daughter in Jinan, China for the very first time.  She was beautiful, a perfect match for our family!  As I look back on the year, it's amazing to think of all the things I've been through with her...her first haircut, her first birthday party in her honor, her first Christmas...you get the picture.  It's been a year filled with tough times and joyous times.  I look forward to the coming years so I can watch her grow into the young lady that God has designed for her to be!



Referral picture


June 6, 2010
Just met my daughter for the first time

June 6, 2011
It's been fun to watch her grow!

I'm sure she is wondering what she got herself into with all of these boys...

...but now she loves them to pieces!!!

WELCOME HOME FANGYUAN, WELCOME HOME MELIA
We will love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment