October 19, 2010

Fall Moments...Kicks and Giggles

 Here we are at the Little Farmer.  
This is only one of many shots we took that turned out!  
Isn't this the epitome of Fall?



OK, this one turned out too.
 Look at her hair, it's growing so fast!  
We've come a long way from the buzz cut.


We were told in July that we had to have her off a bottle, and eating solid foods off a spoon, no if's and's or but's.  I never thought I would see it happen.  I had to take this picture to show that as of the end of September, she is drinking out of a sippy cup....

 
 ...and eating solid foods (baby food, but close enough) off a spoon!!!  She is currently eating 2 jars of baby food and sometimes 2 sippy cups full of milk at a meal.  I thank God for our Speech Therapist who thinks like an "evil baby genius" and who got my child to eat!!  After surgery, we will be moving onto bigger and better things...food with texture and thickness.


 Do you see it?  Really, can you see it?
That's right, I have managed to pull a piggy right on the top of her head.  
I have waited 10 years to do this too.  Ah, the simple pleasures in life.


 I participated in this year's Dragon Boat Festival and while I was paddling away, the boys were taking advantage of the Kids' Play Area.  It's a good thing I was not there, I don't do snakes real well, especially LARGE ones.


 My youngest playing a sport where I think he will succeed.  Only flag football this year, but I have a feeling there will be many more years of watching him play this sport.  Did you know his nickname is Bruiser Cruiser?  Yup.  Fitting.


We had Melia's dedication this weekend, so I dressed her up in her Chinese finest.  She was absolutely adorable, and cried the entire time we were up in front of church.  
I think all those faces staring back at her was a bit much.  


 Sweetness.


 So, the boys had their cousin here for the weekend and what was their favorite thing to do?  
Jump on the trampoline in their underwear, of course!  
Young kids don't mind bearing their skin, even in the October weather.


 D.I.V.A.



 Yup.  That's right!  I've got all my accessories in all the right places.



"Whew, that is so funny!"


Pushing my stroller in style  :0)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Thanks for updating the blog! I need to do ours too... Your boys are so handsome, and Melia is so cute. I love her hair! It has grown a lot.

    ReplyDelete