December 12, 2010

Christmas card woes

For those of you with children, you know what I'm talking about when I say that every year taking Christmas pictures is quite the feat.  Here is the dilemma.  You want to show everyone on your Christmas card list how the children have grown and matured over the last year in a single photo, maybe two.  I should not kid myself, and neither should you...our kids are not perfect, and they probably will not sit to take that perfect photo that you are looking for.  Of course they have matured over the year, but I think they innately know what you are doing and try their best to "make it real".  I'm about to show you "real" in the Patrick household....it ain't pretty, but it's real.  After all, we were not born into this world to be perfect.  We were born to reflect the "realness" of Christ living in us.  Perfection will have to wait until heaven!!  MERRY CHRISTMAS!



















and last but not least...I think they are completely DONE!  So much for all that JOY!  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment